Custom Order Policies
Custom orders I will accept:
- original characters
- new animals/creatures I have not made before*
- existing open edition Nonesuch Dolls in custom colorways
Custom orders I will not accept:
- copyrighted characters**
- original characters that closely resemble copyrighted characters (e.g. fan characters)
- Limited Edition or OOAK Nonesuch Dolls that are Sold Out
- any item or project that is not a Nonesuch Doll
* If you choose an animal/creature I have not made before that is not a pet or an original character, I have the right to make that doll available to my other customers. Future editions may be priced higher or lower than the price you paid for the original custom order.
** Exception: I will accept custom orders for copyrighted characters if you are the copyright holder or provide written permission from the copyright holder.
Send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description and/or pictures of your Nonesuch Doll idea. I will prepare a price quote for you and automatically add you to my custom order wait list. When I am available for custom orders, I will contact my list in the order in which I received them until I have enough orders. Your wait could be a matter of weeks or months depending on my current work load. If you need a custom doll by a specific date, please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate you (rush order fees may apply).
If you are ready to order:
We will hash out the final details and I will collect your payment via Etsy or PayPal Invoice. I will begin work on your custom order only after your payment has been received.
If you are not ready to order:
Your request will be moved to the end of the wait list and your price quote will expire. When I am ready to take custom orders again, I will send you a new price quote. You may also request to be removed from the wait list if you are no longer interested in placing a custom order.
Custom orders start at $110 for a basic Nonesuch Doll. A basic doll consists of a head, body, two arms, two legs, two ears, one tail, and a simple embroidered face. Any additional details will cost extra (e.g. markings, horns, wings, claws, accessories, etc.).
Custom orders take 4 to 6 weeks to complete. Your patience is greatly appreciated!
Refunds are not available for custom orders for any reason. I will do my very best to make your custom order exactly to your specifications. If you have any doubt about what your doll will look like when finished, let me know and I will be happy to make a quick sketch for you free of charge.